Windsor Castle and Oxford Experience TourTour ID: 146
Tour Theme: Group Tours
This tour starts from: London
Duration: 1 Day - 10 hours
Prices, Dates & What's Included:
Availability: All Year
Departure Days: Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays from 13th March
Departure Details: Place: London/ Time: 9.00am
Return Details: Place: London / Time: 7.00pm
London: Caffe Nero, 126 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1JD, UK
Adult Price from £65 to £73 (GBP)
Senior(60+)/Student/Child(5-16) from £62 to £70 (GBP)
The tour price includes...
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a luxury midi-coach with air-conditioning
- Free professionally guided walking tours of Stonehenge and Bath
- Free Bottle of Water
Windsor Castle: £20.00
- Lunch, Dinner, snacks, coffee or tea during duration of tour (there will be plenty of stops along the way, the guide will reccomend restaurants, cafe, shops, etc...)
- Admission to the monuments
- Transfer to the departure point from place of accommodation or airport in Edinburgh
The type of vehicle employed on our tours varies depending on the number of passengers travelling on a particular departure. Generally tours are operated by 16 or 19 seat minibuses and 29 & 33 seat luxury mini-coaches. All vehicles are modern and specially built for comfortable touring. All vehicles have either forced-air ventilation or air-conditioning plus large panoramic windows to ensure the very best views. ABS, secondary breaking systems and a host of other safety features will ensure a safe trip.
Luggage Limit is Size: 55x40x20cm, Weight: 15kg!
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS FOR SCHEDULED TOURS
When a passenger wishes to make a cancellation of a multi day tour the following charges apply:
- Within 72 hours of the tour departure, no refund will be given.
- More than 3 days notice before the tour date 50% of the tour price will be payable